Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Camping...stealth

The past 2 days, and as of today it's looking like it might be three days, there've been no camp grounds so I've been "stealth" camping...aka...hiding at night where ever I can, last night was behind a vacant barn....the only problem...I haven't had a shower in going on three days, and it's really warm, I'm like one big salt lick, between suntan lotion and road dirt I'm gritty...luckily there was a hard sudden rain yesterday afternoon...a win win, shower and clothes washing...
This life on the road.
Also yesterday, I walked past a home a man was cutting his lawn, he waved..about 3 miles later he drove up with a big bottle of cold water....you have no idea what a luxury ice is....one of the things I hate most about this trip is drinking water that's been heated by the sun....so nasty....thank you again Todd !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment