Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Return home

The Wheeler YMCA in Plainville, has been great in their support of me as well as the Mid-Willement YMCA in Albany Oregon has.  With only about 700 miles left in this journey and an average daily mileage of 70-80 miles I truly could be home 10 ish days....I need to slow down, as the Wheeler YMCA is planning a welcome home party, with friends and members walking with me the last day.  We've scheduled this for Sunday July 27th, which is 26 days from now....either I slow down or take a detour, kindling thinking of taking a side trip to visit my daughter in Ny state, it's about 70 miles out of my way, it would fill the extra days..she will be at the home coming, over the next couple of days I'll give it some thought.

JULY 27 th........!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment